[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello and welcome to the forum, You do seem to have a lot to cope with. And as well as working and caring for your family you have had Lockdown and all that goes with it as well to cope with. I'm sure there are many others out there who feel like you do. I'm sorry I cannot offer you much advice exc...
My son has severe learning difficulties. I tried to get reliable consistent respite. Impossible. My health was in ruins. My GP told Social Services he HAD to become a boarder at his school. Best thing for me. Rest during the week, he was home alternate weekends. You are no good to anyone in this st...
Hi, I am a carer for my autistic husband and my 12 year old son (also autistic) aand 9 year old daughter who is being assessed for ADHD. Both my son and husband are high functioning but have quite debilitating executive functioning difficulties which means that my brain also works for the whole fami...