[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
bowlingbun wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:42 pm
The carers need to be timed to coincide with going upstairs.
Unfortunately the carers finish around 8, she refuses to go to bed before 11.00 as she doesn't well
Thanks Ajay unfortunately she can't put the nightbag on herself, either myself or the carers have to do it. Strapping it up may be a possibility
I feel like I'm being selfish, I care for my mam who i live with, she has been learning to walk after covid she caught in December, she has been home since March. I've had a weekend, one night away booked for over a year, I'm desperately in need of a break, I haven't had time away from home in 2 yea...
Thank you for the advice. I'll have a look at the link and I'll ask about the caravan potty. I'll certainly ask mam to write a list of what she needs doing too
Hi, I'm new on this forum. I'm a carer for my mam. She had a major operation 3 years ago and was just recovering from it last year, she still needed me to go to the shops with her and couldn't fully manage on her own. Last year, end of November, she went in for an operation, was recovering well then...