[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Michael, yes that was helpful and I'll make sure to try those options you mentioned.

All the best and thanks for taking the time to reply.
I was told by various people to contact them, absolutely useless for us too. There is a desperate need for better legal support to fight Social Services not doing their jobs properly. I've even tried Luke Clements organisation, not interested either. Sorry to hear that, Bowlingbun. We provided the ...
Welcome to the forum, Mike. Sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with the Disability Law Service. I see it's a few weeks since you posted and am wondering if you got any help? If not, maybe Citizen's Advice, if you have an office in your area, could help? Gilli Hi Gilli, We have tried ...
I am the carer for someone with Autism- Jon. Legally, I am not yet allowed to go into details, but we needed legal representation and I did a Google search and found the Disability Law Service in London. We were led to believe that they would help us and initially we were so happy. Jon's panic attac...