[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My thoughts are: If you really care for someone you protect them in any way you can, including being vaccinated, if necessary. NO ARGUMENTS!! :D
My husband had a catheter for a few months a few years ago along with a leg bag. When I was moaning about how annoying, leaky etc he found it to my sister (a nurse) she said get him a tap from whoever supplies his bags. I rang them up and they sent taps instead of bags. Wow !!!! The difference was i...
I have now taken my husband and 2 of the in-laws for their vaccinations and the appointments were all made by phone from the local doctors surgery and the people on the phone went out of their way to be helpful. I have visited 2 vaccination venues. Both were amazingly well organised with very helpfu...