[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks everyone - it's still a strange thing, but friends and new routines are key in getting back on track. Just so odd to suddenly have mind space to think and to have time to be spontaneous again without feeling guilty. Time will gradually heal and nature's always been a great source of solace an...
Hi Lucy I had exactly the same situation with my 94 year old mum where she wouldn't eat; take her meds; and slept most of the time. It is terribly distressing for the carer as there is intense frustration that you can't solve everything. I do feel that everyone should be in charge of their own desti...
My 94 year old mum has just died; I was her sole carer for years. I'm not sure the impact of this happening is fully appreciated no matter how much we should expect this. If anyone else says 'oh but she was a good age' I might feel compelled to clump them!! You love and care for someone all day; eve...
This will be a worrying time for you, but, as with my mum, I kept a check on things and decided that if she was not a danger to herself or others, then the happy little mum-world she lived in was ok. I live next door to her and am her full time carer so I can keep an close eye on her. I also cannot ...
Good sunny morning all I'm a 24/7 sole carer for my 93 year old mum who is housebound. Mum got her call for the vaccination to be done at home and I asked if I could have mine too at the same time as I'm her sole carer. I was told no; that I would get mine a week later at a centre some 5 miles away ...