[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
And sorry should have added I am sorry about your difficulties x
I was told they have a wellbeing coordinator but if he is referred to CAMHS they don't do both. Also he has to be in school for this. Honestly it feels like everything I ask they close the door. Only help available is if he is in the school
I think the point the school are making is that before lockdown attendance was fine. We have no way of knowing if this would have happened if we hadn't had two spells of home schooling or not.
Oh Nicola Thanks for coming back to give an update. How are you feeling? Currently feeling very deflated, like I am banging my head against a brick wall and really not sure where to turn to now Are you aware of https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/conditions/body-dysmorphia/ No I hadn't heard of this b...
Thank you for all your replies. So result of the meeting today: He isn't on the SEN register and can't be on it as currently she has no evidence to suggest his learning is impacted, this may change in October with their next lot of assessments which will prove he isn't there to learn When I get the ...
I have had one meeting with the head of year who told me it was illegal for them to give him online work and I should consider home schooling. I have another meeting tomorrow with the SEN lead. No social media issues. His fear is around the crowds and toilets, the one day he did go the toilets were ...
Does anyone have any experience with children who may be on the spectrum going through school refusal. My son is 13 and should have started High School 3 weeks ago but has so much anxiety he can't leave the house to get there.
I haven't been on here for a while as things have been improving but today I am having a really bad day and if I am totally honest could just walk out of this house and never return. But I have too many people relying on me to do that. My husband has been improving with new tablets but this weekend ...
Thanks for your replies, things are not much better if I am honest. He flushed all his medication down the toilet, then did agree a couple of weeks later to see the GP and she gave him something different but then 2 days after that he flushed those down the sink too. So currently he is not on any me...
My husband has suffered with depression for the last 15 years had ups and downs throughout this whole time and I have always been here to support him. However the last 6 months has become hell and I honestly just want to give up and tell him to pull himself together or move out (but I know that is t...