[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Half way through a babies hoodie in rainbow wool...Will post when finished and have started a blanket......😊
Hi Terry I had to give up work to look after my daughter who had sepsis 3 years ago. Her disabilities and health have deteriorated in the last 6 months. I care 24/7. It's tough some days are good some are bad and some are terrible. I joined in with the zoom yoga which was amazing. Make time for your...
So glad there are a few people who crochet. May need help as I progress through the more difficult stitches. But have successfully completed a baby's jacket and booties. Xx
Hello....
Any crochet experts on here. New to crochet self taught during lockdown and has become a stress therapy hobby? :D
Hello....what an amazing job you are doing.
Hello,

My daughter had a pressure sore that didn’t heal for about 10 months. Have you seen the TVN? Looks like you need to have I input from the GP or District nurses to get seen by TVN.
Keep going you re doing an amazing job.
Thank you that's really helpful.
Hello, I'm a new person to The group. My daughter had sepsis and suffered a huge foot ulcer which took almost a year to heal. Hospitalised for about 5 months which was hard. She had to learn to walk again and climb stairs. 2 years on and very slow progress we no know through an MRI her drop foot and...