[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you very much
Thank you sunny disposition x
Sorry I forgot to add he isn’t really fit to live alone he can’t do anything for himself so along with the house chores I’m in charge of all his appointments, medications , personal care , care call bookings anything really - he can’t even go to the loo alone really luckily after many months he fina...
Hey, thanks for your replies. Bowling bun- he used to own our home but he transferred it to me a few years ago to prevent issues in the future (inheritance tax) so he lives with me, he does not have savings of the sort you mention I’m very aware of the scheme with the 23k re care homes and who pays....
Hello, I am new to the forum after reading other people’s issues for a while I felt like people may feel the same way as me and maybe have some advice. I’ve been caring for my 71 year old father for the past almost 3 years, he suffered a bad stroke and already had Parkinson’s disease which had a kno...