[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Nicola and all you other wonderful women out there That is really good to know. I hope he starts and then continues. My husband went for four sessions (NHS will act quickly when the hear about "suicide ideation"). I think he found it very rewarding so I am so glad your husband's therapist was abl...
PS Nicola ... did he go to his appointment?
Nicola You put that very well ... "I am wondering if really can I go on caring for this person who seems to have so little care for himself". You have it in a nutshell. But he may not realise that he appears not to care for himself. he may not understand what he is feeling, only that he wants it to ...
Hi Folks How is everyone doing? I have had a bumpy three weeks or so and I have to admit reading my advice from last time just looks sort of annoying. It is hard to be endlessly practising self care isn't it? Why the Hell can't somebody else do it for a change, eh? Does anyone recognise this scenari...
Hi everyone, especially Anna, Rosie and Jill Like some others here I have just joined today after reading this. I recognise so much of what I am seeing here, although in my case my husband was still able to work, which I am very grateful for. The problem was that throughout our family life the kids ...