[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, my son is having a four hour adult autism test soon. Has anyone experienced anything similar and knows what this entails?
He's 26
He is receiving treatment. He gets medication from the Early intervention team but his groups that he enjoyed have stopped for now. He's on a waiting list regarding autism but he was fine at school, shy but no obvious problems except towards the end. He wasn't enjoying the end of school at all. He w...
Hi, my son has mental health problems and has been under the Early intervention team for a couple of years now. He is calmer with a depot injection which he gets every two weeks but he still has his problems. He becomes nervous surrounded by people, for example, on a full bus, he will start to laugh...
Thanks for your advice. I've phoned a really nice lady helping me regarding housing and she's looking into it for me next week. I remember signing forms at the beginning but I won't to make sure everything is right for Mike. Cheers everyone 👍
Is it complicated getting a second bank account? That would make life more straight forward I suppose. This present way suits Mike totally but it's the thought of tipping the apple cart? Is that the saying? It works perfectly the way things are now. He has an horrific gambling habit that I have to m...
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me regarding my problems. My son has mental health problems and his benefits are paid into my account. He has the capacity to say that he wants it that way. Should I be keeping his money in a separate account? We live together and do food shopping together etc. S...