[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi James I suggest you call our helpline about this, they should be able to answer your questions. You can contact them on: 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or by email advice@carersuk.org Best wishes Jane Thanks Jane, I did and they said they couldn't advise on it. thanks James
This is bad advice. Google "CHC Barbara Poynton case". Might be Pointon. Barbara was featured in a Panorama programme some years ago, fought for the right for her husband to have care at home with her. Also look at the CHC Framework, familiarise yourself with it, print off the relevant bits and hig...
hi We are currently considering applying for CHC funding for my mother. she currently receives home care which is subsidised by the council and she makes contributions to that each month via a means tested basis. We have passed the initial check for eligibility for CHC funding, but we were told ther...
looking for a reasonably priced dual motor riser recliner chair for a disabled lady with parkinsons disease who is very immobile, can anyone reccommend any online suppliers?
that's interesting. that is mine as well. I wonder who else I could seek clarification from?
I am a single adult living at home with a very sick parent with Parkinsons currently so that I can support them and keep them safe through the pandemic. I am a registered carer with Devon Carers. I do unpaid care work for my mum. She also receives social care visits at home ( 4 visits a day , 7 days...