[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for replying bowlingbun and I am sorry to hear about your Mil and Sil. Its awful isnt it. I think you are right and my mum could be nearing the end of her life which is why I dont want her to be alone as it were. Thank you for replying Penny. Mums doctor arranged the assessment. Yes it too...
Thank you for replying. The carers do leave food out for her but she wont leave the chair to go into the kitchen to put it in the oven or microwave (They will open a tin of soup or leave a dinner out every day). She has snacks - crisps, chocolate, cheese twists, sweets etc all next to her on the arm...
The time has come for my 93 year old fiercely independent mum to be cared for in a home. My mum refuses and says I am trying to get rid of her. We are at a stale mate now and I really dont know what to do. Mum has cataracts, is very hard of hearing, has been housebound for 3 years and is very frail ...