[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello, I had to include all words in the subject title for anyone else searching this site for similar posts. I did a quick search and "CV" is too common it said, the other words came up with no matches. I am a bit surprised. Getting to my main point, Anybody have examples of CV, curriculum vitae, r...
Hi & welcome Mike You are quite right to feel how you do. It's all is new but hopefully all will be OK. And many people have already had there first jab. Who are in your Mum's category. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-guide-for-older-adults/covid-19-vaccination-guide...
Hello, I look after my mother who has chronic asthma, plus heart value conditions, she takes the annual flu vaccine, that was given in November last year. Is anyone caring for an elderly person that has asthma and had the vaccine. Has it been ok after taking the vaccine? any side-effects noticed. Th...