[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Don't know how but I've managed to post the same message twice!
Your mum can give you £3000 per year and if done before the new financial year in April the amount would be £6000. I don't think this counts as income because it's a gift. There was a recent article in the FT about it. Everybody has a £3,000 annual exemption for IHT purposes and if this annual exemp...
Your mum can give you £3000 per year and if done before the new financial year in April the amount would be £6000. I don't think this counts as income because it's a gift. There was a recent article in the FT about it. Everybody has a £3,000 annual exemption for IHT purposes and if this annual exemp...
I've just seen Ruthie Henshall (West End musicals) having a moan (rightly so) on BBC Breakfast about care home visits. This proves my point that having someone 'famous' involved helps raise an issue. Last week it was Jo Whiley and her disabled sister, again another important concern raised and addre...
I think there's something fishy going on here. I'm 53 and had my vaccine as a carer for my 84 year old dad two weeks ago after quoting C1124 published on 13th Feb to the receptionist at my GP surgery. I think the advice in this document has either been quietly changed or is being ignored. There was ...
Here's another useful article I found on the net. Chew Valley and Wrington Vale Gazette Published 23rd February Unpaid Carer's Urged to Come Forward to Book Coronavirus Vaccine As the coronavirus vaccine continues to be rolled out across Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire at a rapid...
Dear Judith.This is what it now says on the web for my GP. We are now vaccinating cohort 6 at Angmering Community Centre. This group includes adult carers who are eligible for a carer’s allowance, or those who are the sole or primary carer of an elderly or disabled person who is at increased risk of...
Hi Judith. C1124 says GP surgeries can bypass national booking line because they know who carers are. After having my vaccine because I asked for it I noticed that the website for my GP hadn't included any reference to carers as part of group 6. I informed the Practice Manager and they updated their...
Hi Clare. I had my vaccine last Wednesday by quoting NHS C1124. This document includes a brilliant section on adult carers which says it all! One wonders if your GP Manager has read this even though it was sent to GPs on Feb 13th!Carers do not have to be in receipt of any payment to have the jab! Ke...
Hi Judith.
I had my carer jab on Wednesday after I quoted NHS C1124 to the receptionist at my GP surgery. Keep asking and tell them that you know of other carers who have had their jab.
Good luck!