[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for that, seems like we just wait and see then and hope it's a bit better organised for the unpaid carers this time around.
I know there isn't much information out there, I've looked but can't find an answer.

I was wondering where unpaid carers will fit in this time?
I haven't seen any details which cover this category.
Hi Diana. I have just found this letter on the web. It should help you to finally get an appointment. NHS instructions to PCN led local vaccination sites inc GPs C1124 Published 13th February 2021 This states that unpaid carers can be offered vaccine from 15th February. I only find things like this...
I'm in Suffolk and I managed to get in touch with the GP federation who are responsible for administering the vaccine and arranging the appointments.
Here they are using the GP records to identify carers by those who have it recorded on there records.
When the person you care for gets the call/letter. You can then request to attend the appointment as the same time. Stating as you have said YOU CARE FOR YOUR PARENTS Useful to know, my father 91 and mother 71 so my father should be quite imminent so hopefully I can do this and get it sorted, will ...
Is there any information on how they will identify Carers, I don't receive any carers allowance as I also work full time.
I am registered with the GP surgery as carers for my parents but is there anything else I can do to make sure I am not missed.

Thanks