[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you, Melly. I forgot to mention that I have epilepsy, my dad is currently being treated for stage 3/4 cancer (in another country), and my mum is in recovery for alcohol dependency... so I have a lot of personal stuff to cope with on top of my husband's illness. It is very hard and makes it dif...
Hi Carol I only joined the forum myself today and have just found your post. My husband had a mental breakdown last April/May and is no better now than he was 12 months ago when it all came to a head. It seems to be a mix of severe anxiety, depression and possibly also PTSD due to a traumatic, abusi...
Hello In April/May last year, my husband had a full mental breakdown. We've been together for 10yrs and he has always had anger problems, which I've attributed to a rather traumatic, abusive childhood and toxic parents who are still in his life but are major triggers and cause him a lot of anxiety. ...