[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
HI Any advice greatfully received . I’m a full time carer for my dad who’s got COPD, heart problems and massive hernias . He often gets constipated, but also seems obsessed with having to go the toilet each day . I’ve spoke to the doctors a few times . They just prescribe laxatives. I try to do him ...
Thanks melly that means a lot . I was so upset I forgot to say meet outside . Bit she knows that . I’ve set up a Skype with her and dad many times and mom when she was alive . Maybe I’ll suggest another one tomorrow x
Hi . Can I please ask your take on this .I lost my mom in August to a cardiac arrest . My sister couldn’t visit her for months due to the lockdown. I was the main one following the rules, so seems I was the awful saying you shouldn’t meet indoors . She did meet outside in the garden though many time...
Thank you. Sorry for late reply it’s been a busy few days . I’m feeling better now. I think actually saying to dad how I feel helped . He’s been better . I’ve also been more direct . Etc , I need your shirt , cloths to wash today with mine . Save the electricity otherwise the machine will be used tw...
I’m sorry David you are so down too . No help at all I worry about people coming it too with covid too . He just won’t accept help . Bowlingbun. Yes and yes , but it’s not easy to live on . I give rent and buy most of our food . I’m so exhausted today has been awful. I’m lonely , now he’s a bit bett...
Thank you . They really are not that bad . Just so spiteful at times. I usually do a Sunday dinner and it’s just expected but just left it today. He’s got food and slaving away in the kitchen I couldn’t stand today . I think it’s made him think , he’s used to mom just doing it all. Last week he sai...
Thank you . They really are not that bad . Just so spiteful at times. I usually do a Sunday dinner and it’s just expected but just left it today. He’s got food and slaving away in the kitchen I couldn’t stand today . I think it’s made him think , he’s used to mom just doing it all. Last week he said...
Hi . I’m having a awful day and just wanted to talk to people who I’m sure will understand I love dad with all my heart , but at times it’s so hard. My sister calls him once a day for ten minutes . That’s her bit done . When covids wasn’t here she did visit every Saturday morning for a hour . I aske...