[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yeah I'm learning the hard way this evening that she will always find a way to blame me. She has always not had the nicest personality. But since the cancer and physical disabilty the bad aspects to that personality are just magnified. Im really struggling to cope.
Thank you so much I will definitely give that book a read. I know I need to put myself first for a change, I find it difficult to believe that she thinks giving up my career and life for her is my duty and responsibility and how she could let me do that and feel OK about it. Even if I did its not go...
Thank you for your comments, I'm just worried that if I put my foot down she will hurt herself or hate me. She's always been a stubborn person that can't ever see when she's doing something hurtful or damaging to someone else. In the small amount of instances when she can its always the other person...
Laura you are an Angel! There are other people to help they should be pitching in. You deserve to live your own life! Nobody is going to thank you for taking all the responsibility yourself!
You are allowed to put yourself first.
Hi all, I came on to this thread in the hope I could find someone who is going through something similar to myself, It seems im getting off lightly! Although I do have some freedom I feel the person I provide care for (my mum) feels very strongly that I'm not entitled to that. Its just us two and my...