[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just wondering what people are doing about Christmas with those they care for this year? I would definitely love to spend some time with the family but due to the increased risk of bringing Covid into our home I am hesitant. I’m seriously considering having only my Uncle who is part of our bubble an...
I will consider your points if this repeats as you are right that I don’t have infinite resources to deal with it permanently but as it stands at the moment he is here and I’ve just got to put up with him until the careline alarm is fitted in a few days.

Thank you.
I understand where you are coming from Bowlingbun but they wouldn’t have taken him to hospital unless he had fitted/gone into a full hypoglycaemic faint and could not be roused. I tried to get them to take him last autumn when this happened and because his blood sugar goes back up and his colour and...
Thank you for the replies everyone. Bowlingbun at the moment I am doing everything myself as Uncle Ed was managing to live independently quite successfully until November last year. When he had some deterioration of health over the winter my Dad helped a lot too but since he came down with Covid in ...
Hi, I’ve just joined as I feel it may be beneficial to have a connection with others in a carer position. I’m a woman in my 30s and moved onto my now 99 year old Grandmother’s property about a year ago. I have a separate living space by virtue of an annexe in the garden. Originally it was just so th...