[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I look after both 95 year old parents in my own home, mum has dementia, dad is in a wheelchair. All through lockdown my sister refused to help as her partner has COPD (even though we are housebound!) Last weekend she and her boyfriend travelled down 2.5 hours to help me with some household jobs and ...
Hi Ian, I can empathise with everything you say. I moved my parents (both 94) into my home 2 years ago as mum has dementia and dad is in a wheelchair. The first year was great and I loved their company, but mum has got a lot worse and my friends have all left me. My best friend’s husband chucked me ...
I’m new and I’m trying to post a bit about myself as instructed for newbies but it says “say a bit about yourself here” but there’s no link or space to type! Help!
My dad has an arthritic hip and used to use a frame but finds it less painful to sit on a light weight wheelchair (fabric foldable one) and wheel himself around by pushing with his feet. Maybe that might suit your dad? I think you need more help than this but it’s a short term practical idea... Look...