[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
When my wife gets her annual flu jab, I get it at the same time. Does this mean I'll get the Covid jab or am I being hopeful?

I did see a fellow carer whom I know today. He looks after his younger brother who has Down Syndrome. He said his brother was jabbed last week but he has to wait until April.
Hi susieq Just phoned 119 and explained that I am a carer who has been in receipt of Carer's Allowance but they said I'm not entitled to a vaccine yet. I asked how they would know I'm a carer when it was my turn and they agreed that they wouldn't know and therefore wouldn't offer me a vaccine. I as...
Hi. Still waiting to hear from anyone regarding my wife receiving a vaccine. She is in group 6 and I'm assuming I will get the jab too being her carer. I've just looked on our GP surgery website where there is this statement - When it is the right time people will receive an invitation to come forwa...
Hi guys. Sorry for the silence since joining and thank you for the welcome. It sounds like you all have your work cut out. Caring can be lonely as you will all know, so its nice to know I'm not alone. Yes my wife's diet is unpredictable because of the crohns disease especially, she never quite knows...
Hi, my name is Andy. I'm 55 and a carer for my wife who is 54. She has epilepsy, crohns disease, fibromyalgia and type 2 diabetes. Also hip problems. I have a long history of anxiety and depression, we both met at a local Mind group back in 1995. Life can be a struggle but I'm sure you all know that...