[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I'm a carer as well I'm waiting for my vaccines as well as its such a worry.
Hi Ian. I feel like you do. I look after my dad. I go into him three times a day. I don't hardly speak to any one. See no one only my own family. Its very isolating.
Thank you for all the posts he lives on his own I go in three times a day to cook and clean. I pay his bills do his shopping. And his washing. And all his cleaning. Cook all his meals. I even put him in the shower and sort his clean clothes out for him. He occasionally washes his plate. He's very ol...
Hi I have just joined. I've been a carer for many years for my father. First with his alcoholism and now with his dementia. Iam 49 and I have been looking after him for about 13 years. He was diagnosed with dementia three years ago front lobal due to his alcoholic life style and also vascular. I'm h...