[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Our telephone Helpline is available on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email (advice@carersuk.org) Opening times during the festive period Our telephone Carers UK Helpline service will continue to operate Monday to Friday over the festive period. You can call ...
Thanks Jane for highlighting this amazing guide. Tony
Thank you to Nicky for posting this video link.

The Forum's community guidance normally doesn't allow promotion of products or services but this is staying in for information purposes, but isn’t an endorsement from Carers UK for this organisation’s products/services.
Hello On our Covid FAQs page we updated on 27 September: When will I receive my booster jab? "If you are eligible, you will be invited to take the booster jab according to the priority order set out by the JCVI. As with the flu vaccine, you will be able to receive this at a local medical practice su...
Hi Helen Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting - it sounds like you have had a really long and complicated time over the last few years and with the court case things are coming to a head. I'm sure lots of our regular posters will provide the carers perspective but I would encourage you to ...
@Katherine_1802 Thanks for using our forum to reach out for support, and there is a lot in your post that is obviously very concerning, so I will send you a private message with some pointers.
Carers UK Carer Support team
@Sue_2003 Thanks for using our forum to reach out for support, and I am so sorry to hear that you and your mum are having such a difficult time at the moment. Some of what you are posting, around our mum’s deterioration in health is obviously very concerning, so I will send you a private message wit...
Hi, @Katy_2108 and thanks for using our forum to reach out for some support. Some of the concerns you have raised are serious and we share your concern about the situation. I’m going to send you a private message with some pointers.
@Nanny-T Thanks for using our forum to reach out for support, and I am so sorry to hear that your Aunt is having such a difficult time at the moment. Some of what you are posting, around the self-neglect and vulnerability to financial abuse is obviously very concerning, so I will send you a private ...
Hi Ellie Really sorry to hear about your Mum's situation and the ability to expand the circle of caring support is challenging. Can I suggest contacting the Carers UK' advice line either via adviceline@carersuk.org or call the advice line instead https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/talk-to-us -...