[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
He is in receipt of high pip for mobility, he has had a powerchair through the scheme in the past, but as i live in bath that is very difficult, i am wanting a good powerpack for his wheelchair, i am wanting to know if i can buy the powerpack on the motability scheme. The powerchair is paid for so i...
You can get a wheelchair from the OT dept but you can only get anything motorized from a dealer out of mobility or Motability,
My son has a progressive bone disease and a powerchair is not quite right, i want to buy him a good powerpack as we live in more or less hills, so i have in mind a TGA that runs at about £1,100 can i buy one of these from his high mobility money?

Thanks for any replies.
I was just wondering has anyone else thought of when or indeed if a vaccine is ready where we would get it? would it be in the GP surgery do you suppose? I ask that because I have been shielding since March with my son and daughter who have various medical conditions also learning difficulties, but ...