[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If one gets the Carer's Allowance, does this affect any claim for unemployment benefit?
Hopefully a simple question. How do I claim carer's allowance? I am a full time carer for my elderly mother, and I have calculated that that I spend about 55 hours a week in a caring role. Do I apply on-line? Or do I have to telephone to request a form as I did for Attendance Allowance? Any info gra...
I have recently written to Helen Whately MP, Minister for Care. In my letter I highlighted the fact that free personal and/or nursing care is available to all adults in Scotland who have been assessed by the local authority as eligible for the services. I asked why is funding for social care free in...
Hello. I am a carer for my 98 year old mother. I receive about 9 hours assistance per week from an excellent home care company. I recently tried to apply for some financial help from the county council. Initially they approved the application based on the figures I had given them, but after a re-cal...