[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My brave dad finally passed away Sunday evening. I am absolutely heartbroken, can't stop crying the pain is unbearable !! Thankfully he was at home with me. I live alone (sister not far away and will probably want to celebrate xmas) not sure she understands my grief as she was not as close and am dr...
I know my dad has probably days left no-one has told me did the research myself. I've arranged will and funeral. Marie Curie nurses came out yesterday and explained more than anyone so far. One of the nurses had seen my father last week and said he'd declined so much since then. Explaining the situa...
Thank you bowlingbun will do.
I've been given pain killers by palliative team, which we use.
Apologies if I don't explain myself well, but some advise please. Caring for a dying relative at home. Obviously under Palliative Care, Dr's don't seem to know full extent of how ill he is, why I don't know. District Nurses only interested in taking blood test as per Dr request. Have a carer in the ...
In my 50's
It's often in the evening help's needed when helplines are closed. Any advise it's emotional support in a lot of pain watching dad so ill.

Thank you.
Thank you xx
Thanks x
End of Life Caring I'm a lone carer for my father who is dying. I have help Palliative Care, Macmillan came out yesterday evening and a carer, but ultimately I'm here with him alone. It's breaking my heart, but I've been strong and will remain so for his sake not mine. I've sacrificed too much what ...