[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for replies. As to what would happen to mum and dad if something happened to me. I don’t know . Yes I look after the house, garden, wash, iron, cook. The work does not bother me at all. The thing that gets to me is that at the time of day when mum and dad are asleep around 8 it really hits...
Hi English rose. My mum does not have tantrums but some of the behaviours ….if I don’t laugh I’ll go crazy lol. I am constantly playing the hunt the cat, purse, keys you name it I’m hunting for it. Mum love her heart trying to be helpful puts things away in some cases never to be seen again. For thr...
Hi first post My name is Jo I’m 49 and am caring full time for my parents mum has moderate to severe dementia and dad has advanced Parkinsons. The workload does not bother me washing, cleaning, fetching appointments etc but I’m finding the loneliness crushing. It is the three of us amigos 24/7 I can...