[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You also need to consider your own life in this situation too. When caring for someone for years in this situation it can get to the point that you feel that your life is ending too and a boundary has to be drawn somewhere. Marie Thank you Maybe I need to work on boundaries and how to apply them wi...
So this week was worse than average - back to the "If I wasn't such a coward, I'd end it and you'd be rid of me!" type of discussions. Obviously I tell him I don't want to be "rid of him", but he just tells me that I "should" want rid of him! :'( When he's like that - he just wants to cling to me li...
Thanks I very much live "in the moment". When he's struggling, and needing attention and support, I'm with him, but when he's doing OK, or even just not even in the room, I'm not as bad as most people would expect - I think some of that is my autism (I can be very "out of sight, out of mind", but al...
My partner (44m), who has been suicidal on and off for the last 13 years, is back to being unable to cope (and has been off work most of 2020 because of his mental health - ironically(?) nothing to do with Covid-19. He is also autistic (only recently diagnosed), and the way he processes and thinks a...