[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
After a lot of thought I decided to put in for claim pip, all the advisor asked for was national insurance bank detail , date of birth she never asked for any health issues is that normal , she stated that a form would be sent out and to fill it in , and send back asap , I was worried that it would ...
Thank you for all your replys , my son does have an ehcp, I feel I cannot go down the road of putting him into residential care just yet maybe as years progress it may be an option as restbite, but I feel I cannot let him go through the stress of leaving his home his self esteem has already been pus...
Hi , I just done quick read of what your going through I've spoken too my husband who works for care company , sometimes a person doesn't always click with a carer for no reason but if it happens regularly then maybe she or he may of handled your mum to roughly ... You can demand for the carer not t...
Thank you for your replys , I was diagnosed about 12months with my under active thyroid and the gp has put me on levothroxine, I'm due to have blood test in December to check if it needs to be increased , !I son is 22yr and was at college up on til last year but was bullied quite a lot from the safe...
Hi I'm new to the sight I stumbled on it by accident on the internet , I'm a full time carer for my autistic son , for number of years my health has gotten worst I have had asthma all my life which has had traumatic decline my inhalers have been changed so often which don't work as they should, I'm ...