[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Laura, IF mum qualifies for NHS Continuing Care, that will pay ALL her care fees for the rest of her life, unless she gets better, which is very unlikely. Do you live with mum, or have your own place? Has mum written a will? (Sorry for all the questions). Thank you - I didn’t know that about NHS co...
Thank you so much for coming back to me... I really appreciate it ...I think it's the guilt feelings too really kicking in :( I know she just wants to come home and I feel terrible that I hold all of the cards with that and Im scared to be honest with myself as they said they'll be a meeting at some...
Hi I've been caring for my mum for a long time. However I'd say the past 4 years have been more involved as my Mum had sepsis and a stroke and was diagnosed with heart failure. My Mum is also now blind. She recently fell at home and fractured hip, that was 5 weeks ago. Incredibly she came through th...