[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Melly, they have no idea whenever I ask anything haha.

I will see what the payment is in a couple of days and check for deductions. if it's not deducted I will have to contact them :(
Hello I've recently been awarded Carers Allowance. I have added the Carers Element to Universal Credit but I know this is a separate thing from CA. They are aware that I am a carer now obviously as I have had this added and had to give them all the details. On my journal when I declare my earnings, ...
Hello everyone I'm new around here and sorry I can't find the answer on the search. Firstly, does anyone know the general time turnaround these days when applying for carers allowance please? It's been about 3 and a half weeks and i've not heard anything yet. Secondly, this seems a grey area. I am o...