[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you both. Sadly, we can't afford residential care and her pension won't cover it either. I would love to be able to get her into frail care but it is impossible. Today, I tried putting a belt around her pj bottoms, which has helped so far. She is less than impressed. Her hands are too weak to ...
Thanks Melly1, will have a look. She goes in both ways. I put a belt with a buckle around her pj bottoms today, and so hopefully that will stop her because her hands are quite weak and clumsy!
My mom in law is 94, bedridden, blind and almost completely deaf (we literally have to yell to communicate as she won't wear a hearing aid) is becoming a difficult case for me. I have been caring for her for 7 years but she has lived with us for most of our married life apart from the ten years we l...
Hi, my name is Pam and I have joined this forum from South Africa as I am here looking after my 94 year old mother in law. She is deaf, blind and now bedridden for the last 4 months. She's also just started in pads /nappies....about a week or so. I lived in Scotland for 10 years prior to this, and w...