[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hiya Melly. Sorry for the late reply. Thankfully the PCR test came back with a negative result via text so all went well thankfully. I had a care worker helping trying to get a PCR test to me, then my doctor but the only route seemed to be the government website in the end. Thankfully it arrived qui...
I've learned recently certain care homes are requiring PCR tests right now before a person is allowed to stay there for respite and so on. This is all sensible and good EXCEPT the rigmarole of getting a PCR test for someone who ISN'T showing symptoms. First off, you can pay for one (£100+) and job d...
Hiya's, I started caring for my 79 year old dad full time at the end of 2019 after he came back from a long stay in hospital and respite duo to pneumonia and a collapsed lung during which he was also diagnosed with alzheimer's. Before that I was caring for him due to his heart disease as well as his...