[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Jaqueline, frustration is hard to deal with, and leads very easily to guilt. My wife was diagnosed with Alzheimers 2 years ago, and her behaviours and moods have changed and are still changing. She too has mobility problems, and anxieties about leaving the house, and about meeting people, which got ...
The Way of the Carer
Enter the Carer
The carer returns
Fists of the carer
Shaolin Carers

All from the Hong Kong film region!
Its a tough road you are on. I worked for a 'caring' company who said all the right things about looking after their employees during their tmes of need, but when it became apparent that my role as a carer for my wife was 'interfering' with my efficiency in my job I was given a stark choice. I left ...
my wife has had Alzheimers for 3 years. For the last 2 to 3 months she refuses to eat meals, I've tried every combination and type of food but she says they all make her feel sick. I've tried food supplement drinks, prescribed by her GP, and over the counter drinks. She won't drink them. She will ea...
I can understand this Walt. 3 years ago I knew something in my wife had changed. She was falling over at home , she wasn't making decisions any more and she had changed from a beautiful, independent free thinking person, to someone who was becoming more frightened, more forgetful and more depressed....