[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Katherine, I am so sorry about your Dad and everything you have been through. Reading your post is almost like I am reading my own story. I also cared for my mother who was diagnosed with terminal lung and brain cancer last year and passed away in December roughly 6 months after the diagnosis. ...
Hi, Thank you both so much for your messages. My mother was just as you describe your friend and your mother, the sort of person that did not want a fuss... and I also think that seeing me crying would have made it harder for her to feel she could go. .. we had a short conversation about her dying a...
Hi everyone, I am a former carer.... I cared for my mother full time from the day she was diagnosed to the day she passed away. When my mum was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer that had already spread to her brain we,were told that with radiotherapy and immunotherapy treatment she could still hav...
Hello Agnes.im a full time carer I’m 54 my dad is 94. never feel quilty how you feel about about the way you react to your situation.its the hardest job in the world all the time.always remember you will get help and support on here,it’s always good to text/chat.be strong.ian Hi Ian, Thank you so m...
Hi Ingrid,
Thank you so much for the invitation. I will try and make it for the next session.
At what time do you usually start?

Thanks again
Hi everyone, It is my first time here and my first time posting on any kind of online forum... I am a Activities coordinator at a supported living housing scheme for adults at risk. I have been working in the health and social care sector for many years and I know how hard it can sometimes be to be ...