[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Melly1 Denis_1610 Kristie_2104  Thank you so much for your kind replies, how wonderful. Melly1 you sound in your description as if you have to cope with much more than me, so to take the time to send a considered, supportive reply is so kind. Denis_1610, thank you for the positivity, Kristie_2104...
Hi I’m a newbie, hello all :-) By way of introduction I am a carer for my partner who has Parkinson's and my mother who is 93 (sharp as a tac, but as my niece puts it bat shit crazy!) Both take me totally for granted, but I'm sure that's nothing new for carers here. Renovating a large and very broke...
Hi Sarah Im right there with you. Can I first say you do matter and people do care. One thing in life that I cling to is nothing ever stays the same in life and that allows us the slim hope it will change for the better. If I could I would give you a hug and a cup of tea. The arguing comes from know...
Hi Im sorry I haven't read other peoples replies so sorry if my reply overlaps but it seems to me you are a very sensitive kind person. Of course you love your parents and want the best for them as deep down they want the best for you. My mother is very demanding and once a few years ago when like y...