[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Please support the following Petition; Stop all NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups’ mergers. 99 NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups, that decide on NHS services, are set to merge. More will follow - NHS England wants only one per Integrated Care System. These non-statutory partnerships are cutting hos...
I was relieved to find that most customers had deserted McDonalds and was impressed with the table isolations, masks and cleansing stations. Things seemed too good to be true, until I discovered something called 'Tent Number' when ordering on the self service. It meant that customers had to give the...
Exponential in terms of mathematics refers to the 'U' squared and the integration of the straight line graph where we have an accelerating force increasing or decaying in velocity. Superfluous is the term referred to the graph reaching a point of infinity. There is no indication of that occurring bu...
I am a successful self made man because I made it that way. You sound a bitter man??? Why is that? I am bitter for a reason because they system is destroying my mother. We all achieve our goals and succeed where we put our aims .I am ONE they are many If I can try and get back on track the only way ...
All I am saying is that there is no such thing as coincidences. That is my opinion. As psychic researches we believe everything happens for a reason. Whether we can apply our diagnosis straight away is not really nullifying the things that come up. https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/connecting-...
I am now retired but used to be a computer engineer. You would think that this would be one of the safest occupations on earth? Not so...I used to meet all kinds of people who needed their computer repairing at home. One guy who I knew worked at the Homeless Centre in town as a janitor. He used to t...
i live near our hospital, was walking to the shop past the hospital gates, saw a patient in her hospital pyjamas come out the main entrance to see her family, hugging , kissing and everything. She could bring corona out to them or they could give the patient Corona, in turn spread it around the hos...
Well.....I am sorry to disagree. Things do happen for a reason. Let me give you an example. I started off poor and am now quite rich and own a few houses. One house which we own is in the country and is approaching half a million pounds. When folks meet me, it is a like a 'fizz-bang' Everyone is psy...
I probably mentioned this before but in case I did not, I am also a parapsychologist and psychic. Slightly meandering off the subject here and I am saying this because It is going to be a great amount of relief for those who had lost loved ones. There is no death and we never lose our loved ones. I ...
This Corona virus is a big worry. Personally I am not so worried catching it, rather than what will be done to me or my partner. Daft as it sounds, anyone could be carted into hospital and the doors closed to outside visitors. Having someone ill and probably not in a fit state of talking plus not be...