[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
For the speach issues if she is the same as my wife I had to work out a way to understand what she was trying to say. It's not always possible but luckily I know well enough to work most things out.
Hi Frank nothing is normal with dementia my wife was diagnosed with vascular dementia almost 10 years ago, it's heartbreaking to watch them disappear and lose the ability to do everyday tasks. The first 5 years weren't to bad but then she just seemed to lose the ability to do anything overnight and ...
Hi sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you need to take control of this now my wife has dementia and in the early days before we really understood what was going on she wasted lots of money. She had over £20,000 in savings, I used to work away from home a lot, all our bills were paid from our joi...