[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My husband does get help from GP and has had psychotherapy. In process of sorting treatment with Our new GP.
Hi Thanks for your response. My other half does have his own room to retreat to and I have a hobby room. waiting for a sofa bed for my room so I can be more relaxed there. so we do get space from one another which is good. He has the enhanced level of PIP with mobility allowance and I get the carers...
It has been a long journey over the last 2 years since my husband was off work with PTSD. He tried to get back to work but is clearly unfit for work and has taken early retirement on his GP's advice. Since then we have had COVID to deal with so been isolated from family and friends for a long time. ...
Hi Melly 1 Thank you for your reply. I have finally persuaded my husband to speak to our new GP to access help. We are waiting for a call now and the longer we are waiting the more anxious he is getting. I am annoyed because he had an email from a family member giving her opinion of what triggered t...
Hi I am Judie and am new to this. About 2 years ago my husband became ill with PTSD and I have been his full time carer since then. It's been a very stressful time as since then my husband has had to take early retirement. This has meant a move to another place and having to make friends again which...