[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Very interesting read. I went through a similar process in September.

Cannot remember all the terminology but finally got to the 50% conclusion (which I believe is right/ fair).

Even to get the 50% was a battle as the majority of staff seems totally oblivious to the regulations.
There are a couple of different 'discounts' for council tax. It is worth reading up on. Hopefully my info is up to date. This is from my memory:- 1- a reduction of one band eg rated as D pay C rate. This is if you have a separate/ additional room for the disabled person. There are terms and can be b...
According to the information that I've read, carers CAN be 'disregarded' for council tax calculations. One stipulation is that the person being cared for is over 18. I understand that there has to be rules but cannot see the difference between caring for an under 18 or over 18 when it comes to counc...