[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry I went missing for so long without a reply. I am now very rarely out of sight because I am often accused of abandonment if I leave the room. He doesn't even like me leaving the room to go to bed until he has fallen asleep and if he wakes up, so do I. I have spoken to the doctor and social serv...
The witness wasn't anyone I knew. I was outside in the front garden when it happened and they saw me fall. They offered to call someone but I said it was okay because there was someone in the house. They tried to knock on the door but Dad wouldn't answer (it is my job to answer the door for mail and...
I know what he does is wrong but I also know it's due to his mental health. When my mother was alive, she was able to focus on him and keep him calm and now it's just me, he is a mess. He feels lonely and takes it out on me because there is no one else. He does care about me in his own way. Sometime...
I know it has been a while since I posted but I wanted to come back and thank everyone for their input. To answer a few questions, he has mental as well as physical issues which affects his ability to cope with strangers so getting in another carer putting him in a home would put a page amount of st...
I care for my Dad who has multiple conditions including mental and physical. My whole life he has mentally abused me and it hasn't stopped. I will cough and it is apparently an argument. He has threatened me with violence but has never acted on it. Putting him in a home is not an option. Getting ano...