[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Bowlingbun Thank you for your prompt reply and for your support. I am 60 years old and mum is 86. I found out about attendance allowance last year and applied for it. She gets roughly £89 per week [of the top of my head] All three of us have POA for both health and finances. I didn’t know about t...
Thank you for all your suggestions. For some reason I had problems login in for a while….and other problems took over….so wasn’t ignoring anyone…. I’ve taken on care to cook mum’s meals….it’s sort of semi working …..but they just keep giving her big portions that put her off eating….I’ve keep tellin...
Hi Everyone I’m relatively new on here…not had the time to post before. My mum has just been diagnosed with Frontal Lobe dementia and I was wondering if anyone else is dealing with this sort of dementia. My journey to this stage has been really hard as mum is self funding and you can feel that no on...
I am struggling with my mum’s diet. She is 85 and can no longer cook or prepare meals for herself. She was managing with microwaveable meals from Waitrose and M&S but no longer wants to eat those. I booked meals on wheels for her for 3 days a week and after just 3 meals she doesn’t want those. She s...