[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all. Me again! I would like to hear your opinions on our latest situation. My daughters Dad has just been told about her OnlyFans account, which she makes money from. (Daughter has Aspergers as well) He is understandably upset and appalled. Ive assisted with a bit of coercion to get her to take t...
I studied for a part time degree when my sons were small. I also chaired a disabled children's charity, and arranged all sorts of things. I also belonged to the WI. Wait and see what your workload from the course will be, but don't be surprised if something has to give. Also make sure you have a di...
I can sympathise wholeheartedly, it seems the whole system is a vague sort of lip service provision at the moment. We have been through mental health teams via a&e when my daughter self harms after being stitched up, we've seen the early onset psychosis team twice (discharged as apparently the voice...
Kara, Part of being a good carer, is looking after yourself and following your interests and living your own life. Juggling studying and caring isn't easy; but nor is juggling work and caring. Make sure you let your lecturers/tutors know you are a carer. Melly1 Thank you Melly. I appreciate that 🙂 ...
Thank you Ann, Karen, Melly and cloudy gal. I really appreciate your replies and although I'm not pleased you're all in similar situations it's great to hear I'm not alone in this! Ann I'd happily become a person in your support network as that's what I need too. Do you have Facebook? How old are yo...
Hi all. A question to you all as I'm feeling guilty. Background- I'm a single mum of three children although the middle one lives mainly with his father. My eldest daughter (18) has Asperger's syndrome only recently detected (last two years) and mental health problems (the professionals believe she ...
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Looking for support (FB friends perhaps?) or your stories I guess. I'm a mum of three, D18, S13, D6. Im separated from the children's Dad (my first husband of 17 years) and my second husband (2 years) walked out on us two weeks ago. My eldest daughter has had a serious...