[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
To be honest honest, even though I'm a bit judgemental about my niece, she also has been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and takes medication for it, so all three if them are vulnerable in that respect. Thanks for the advice bowlingbun, hopefully the next few days will provide some posotive answe...
Hi bowlingbun, my sister has never really worked her entire adult life, she's on disability benefits for bipolarism and other mental health issues. I'm hoping there's some way they can all stay together under the one roof and avoid putting my Mother in a home because of COVID risks and stress from b...
To add more info on this, my Mother's lease officially recognises her and my niece as the rightful tenants....my niece being my Mother's granddaughter who she raised from the age of about 2 because my sister had drug problems etc and couldn't cope. My niece is now 19 and still living in the flat and...
Hi, my name is David and I live in Western Australia. My mother is 77 and lives in Reading, UK. She has advanced Parkinon's disease and needs full-time care from my sister, who lives with her. The complicated part of this is that my sister has been living informally in my mother's flat for the last ...