[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your suggestions, I think the diary is a good idea. I am going to give her nurse a call to discuss things with her, some things cannot be said in front of my daughter! I think our main problem at the moment is my daughter not really, fully acknowledging her Bipolar diagnosis and her th...
My daughter suffered a 1st psychotic episode 4 weeks ago for which she was sectioned, she was allowed home a week ago on an early release with the community early intervention team doing daily visits and ongoing support. She was diagnosed with Bipolar whilst sectioned which looking back on certain b...
My 30 year old daughter was sectioned on Monday, we are not allowed to see her, she is pregnant and the hospital are refusing to give us any information. What do we as parents and her husband have rights to know?