[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My 21-year old daughter has Borderline Personality Disorder (and associated depression and eating disorder) and local NHS services are totally inadequate. She has had loads of private therapy which has not really helped and is now on anti-depressants which at least stop her feeling suicidal. From re...
Thanks bowlingbun, some good advice there! Mum does contribute to the bills, thank goodness, and I have all mod cons - again, thank goodness! Husband is good with household chores too, just not a carer! I do have a gorgeous Golden Retriever, who has saved my sanity, I’m sure! Methinks he’s going to ...
Hi everyone, (not so!) brief outline of my situation - although having read many of your posts I feel like a wimp and a fraud as so many of you are coping with much more difficult situations! Anyway, five years ago, when my Dad died (aged 93), my partially sighted mum moved in with us (she’s now 94)...