[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Erika My name is Nicola and I have just joined the forum, I feel I can totally relate to your post, I am also feeling so alone now in the role of caring for my dad he has had 2 strokes is diabetic has dementia and talks to me like I am a piece of dirt on his shoe. My mum passed away 2013 leukaemi...
P.s I have just joined the forum this morning and this is my first post I hope you receive it ok xx
Hi there, my dad has just finished a 4 wk assessment and they were brilliant (although I am left a bit uncertain of where to go from here) he has benefited from mobility aids doctor has visited district nurse he also has a lady advising on medication reviewing it adjusting etc the fire brigade have ...