[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You can do some work and still claim Universal Credit – they reduce your benefit by 63p for every £1 you earn – on a graph it’s a straight line taper down. It leaves you with the flexibility of earning different amounts on different weeks and your benefit is adjusted accordingly. With Carer’s Allowa...
Hi Jane, maybe the helpline should be able to give me an answer, but they couldn’t LOL – I phoned yesterday. Nice bloke but with such an esoteric question he couldn’t help. I’ll maybe copy and paste the question into an email. Bowlingbun, I like the way you use the word ‘just’ – have you seen the am...
Has anyone gone down the path of getting the Carer’s Element of Universal Credit without bothering to claim for Carer’s Allowance? I’m hoping to get a definitive answer as to whether it automatically puts the claimant in the ‘no work related requirements’ group if they are awarded Carer’s Element (w...