[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello, I am sorry to read that your son was unable to have a heart transplant, and that COVID 19 has meant an end to the activities and outings he enjoyed. That is very sad. I am not surprised you feel so alone with it all, and also bereft of energy to support others. It seems inexplicable and callo...
Just wondering how others feel ...... Ian 54(looking after dad 93 full time.why do I feel that friends/partner don’t want to know me,when I need them the most.never had a holiday in years(Covid 19) has made things worse(understandable) I feel really hurt and abandoned (tried online dating,total dis...
Hampshire SSD seem to be using the virus as an excuse to do nothing at all. My son had a new social worker in the spring, she still hasn't met him, or me. The virus is used as an excuse, blanket ban on visits apparently without even asking if they can safely social distance. In fact they could easi...
Hello, I read your post, and totally agree with other posters that you have already have a job, that is also your life. An incredibly tough, demanding and exhausting one that never, ever stops, and is not rewarded by recognition or perks. Other people who make ill-considered comments about working, ...
I've lost all four of our parents, poorly for a long time. Now carer only to my son with learning difficulties. I have never really recovered from those years, ended up having major surgery. My husband died a few months later. I'll always believe it was the stress of everything. Don't ignore how yo...
Be kind to yourself, in fact how much time do you have genuinely to chill out and relax knowing you are off duty?? You need a true HOLIDAY. If you love your caree enough to care for her 50 weeks a year, then your caree should love you enough to understand you need a break. Your caree needs to take ...
I don't have too much trouble concentrating and I have a never-ending list of things that need doing. I've got several lists in fact.There's no cunning logic for several lists, a new one gets started when I remember or notice things that need doing, sometimes I even manage to collate two or three l...
Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place in the forum to post this. I wonder if anyone else has problems with, or had any tips for dealing with what I call treacle brain. My concentration over the last few years had got worse and worse. Forget what I am doing half the time, feel like I am in ...
I went through a solicitor online. He filled in the form, sent it to me, I signed, the relevant people signed, sent it back to him. It was double checked, then sent on to the office of public guardianship. Easy. It did cost me the extra, but not as much as face to face, and it was worth it to me. M...
I am careful with money but believe sometimes it is best to pay a solicitor. Others here disagree. Do you have any brothers and sisters? Hello bowlingbun, Hmm, legal matters are a real worry. Think you’re right, sometimes it it is best to have it dealt with someone who knows it all inside out. In a...