[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I don't think you can do both. Perhaps it would be better to find a good internship for 8 weeks, and during this time find a nurse for your gran who will take care of her.
joan_200612 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:03 am
I'd also suggest to look though these organizations, however I believe that it's possible to find really reliable, not for free, but at least pretty affordable oven
yeah, definitely, I've purchased my last one just for 12 pounds, if I'm not mistaken, owing to freecycle
Oh, my darling. I'm so sorry for you. I understand that you can't do anything because she is already a grown-up girl and she has to decide what does she want from life. Gambling is a real drug and it is very difficult to stop.
Ayjay wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:28 am
connor_2006 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:21 pm
Besides, are there special pillows to use instead of air mattresses?
Going for "Lingchi" connor?

Just post a link and get yourself banned, get it over and done with. B)
it was just a question, okay :dry:
Besides, are there special pillows to use instead of air mattresses? My family prefers husband pillows as they can be used whenever you want comfort. For instance, we used it for my granny who had probles with her backbone, she couldn't move properly, my wife usually uses it when she reads a book(af...
Have you ever tried husband pillows? wanna hear your opinion